Datapro Inc. develops each of its products with the key focus and priority of keeping it simple for our client’s IT teams via our user-friendly browser interface.
e-IBS? Investment System – Trading & Custody
- Interactive Voice Response Banking System.
e-IBS? Mobile Banking System
- Mobile Banking System for Android, IPhone and Blackberry devices.
e-IBS? Core System Version 7.1
e-IBS? Core System – For Z Series
SMS Messaging Capabilities
- SMS system generated alerts.
Swift Interfaces (MQ & Light)
- Swift interfaces for MQ Series support and the new Swift Light.
e-IBS? JAVA – Core Banking System
Vendor Payments Internet Banking
- Improved vendor payments functionality for the personal and corporate version of Datapro’s Internet Banking System. First version released in 2010.
DataWarehouse using Microsoft Business Intelligence ?Components
- Advanced version of Datapro’s DataWarehouse system using Microsoft’s BI components. First version released in 2010.
- Instrument Details, Instrument and Currency Pricing via Reuters-generated information. First version released in 2010.
Credit Scoring (Personal & Corporate)
- Scoring calculations based on financial and demographic information for personal and corporate customers. First version released in 2009.
- Implementation of SOA compliance in e-IBS? Core Banking and complementary products. First version released in 2008.
7X24 Channel Operation
- Enables 24/7 channel operation. These channels include ATM, Credit Cards, Internet and IVR. First version released in 2008.
Private Banking Internet Banking System
- Internet access for customers of the Private Banking module with presentation oriented towards portfolio rather than accounts. First version released in 2007.
Optional Customer Information Encryption
- Implementation of optional Customer Information Encryption in e-IBS ? Core Banking System. First version released in 2007.
- Instrument Details, Instrument and Currency Pricing via information provided by Bloomberg. First version released in 2007.
- In addition to Datapro’s standard OFAC service an interface with WorldCheck is available. First version released in 2007.
Treasury Module Enhanced Functionality
- Interest Rate Swaps, Forward Rate Agreements, Risk Control by Currency and Correspondent. First version released in 2007.
Secure Messaging in Internet Banking Product
- Implementation of secure messaging capabilities in the Internet Banking Systems. First version released in 2007.
Report Storage and Viewer System
- Development of a report storage and viewer system based on PDF formats. First version released in 2005.
Internet Security via Tokens and Security Cards
- Improved security of internet banking application with the implementation of tokens and security cards options for second factor authentication. First version released in 2006.
- Customer Relationship Management system to manage marketing campaigns, prospecting, statistics on marketing efforts results. First version released in 2006.
Private Banking Module
- Management of customer investment portfolios including bonds, stocks combined with traditional banking products. First version released in 2006.
Commercial Paper Module
- Module to process Commercial Paper transactions on Par, Premium, and Discount. First version released in 2005.
- Capability to use IBAN account numbers as required by EU regulations. First version released in 2005.
- Check 21 Regulations Compliance. First version released in 2004.
Corporate Internet Banking
- Development of an internet banking system to provide
service to corporate customers with dual controls and user defined access levels through a master user. First version released in 2004.
Straight Through Payments
- Automation of wire transfer payments via user defined parameters. First version released in 2004.
- DataWarehouse system using Cognos Products for presentation. First version released in 2004.